Thrive in Our Growing Audit Services Group
Crowe Horwath LLP delivers high-quality, accurate, and objective audit solutions. We are one of nine firms with more than 100 U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) audit clients,1 and we’re ranked first nationally in the number of audits for publicly traded financial institutions2. We maintain a rigorous quality control system to verify that our auditing practices follow Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) and firm standards.
- Client variety. At Crowe, you’ll have the opportunity to work with multiple clients in a variety of industries, including both SEC and private clients.
- High visibility. Our entrepreneurial culture and the size of our engagement teams allow for you to be visible to upper management.
- Access to leaders. In our audit services group, you’ll have access to partners and other senior-level managers, which will enhance coaching and training.
- Potential for growth. You will have the opportunity to take on stretch assignments and explore different paths within the audit services group and across Crowe.
- Full-time or seasonal options. We offer both full-time and seasonal work arrangement options for the majority of our Audit openings. Seasonal work can be tailored to match the demands of client service with your specific needs.
In Audit, we typically have experienced Audit openings across the firm at the senior staff, manager, and senior manager level, as well as partner career track opportunities, in the following areas:
1 http://pcaobus.org/Inspections/Pages/default.aspx, December 2014
2 SNL Financial LC, 2014.