Build Your Tax Expertise Across Industries
Crowe Horwath LLP is a trusted resource to clients, delivering personal or business-related tax solutions that make the most of opportunities to improve cash flow, reduce tax burden, and increase shareholder value. You’ll be encouraged to take a proactive approach to tax planning and interaction with clients, while enjoying the support of our strong team environment.
- Client variety. You’ll receive exposure to a variety of industries and clients, with the ability to develop expertise in providing tax services to a designated industry.
- Smaller teams. Crowe has a low staff-to-partner ratio, offering you the opportunity to work closely with and learn from tax partners while gaining more hands-on experience with clients.
- Consistent staff. We also have a low rate of turnover and strong continuity within our tax professionals.
- Open-door policy. You’ll appreciate our open-door policy and a culture that encourages communication, questions, and brainstorming.
- Career development. You’ll receive training and development throughout your career with us, with opportunities for advancement and promotion based on performance and exceptional work.
Tax positions are typically available at the senior staff, manager, and senior manager levels, in the following areas: