The Only IRS-Approved Software Developed by Tax-Exempt Specialists
If yours is like most tax-exempt organizations, you face significant information-gathering, project management, and educational efforts related to tax compliance requirements. Crowe Horwath LLP tax-exempt specialists understand these challenges and have developed the C-TRAC solution to help you accurately complete forms and schedules in less time, without straining internal resources.
Since the launch of our first version of the C-TRAC solution in 2008, we’ve continued to invest in it, listening closely to our users. Version 8.0 released in March 2016.
8 Compelling Features of the C-TRAC Suite
- Web-Based, IRS-Approved, Easy to Use – supports IRS forms 990 and 990-T, extensions, and international disclosures (926, 8865, etc.)
- Automated Conflict-of-Interest Questionnaires – streamline communication and is fully customizable
- Alternative Investment Module – aggregates K-1 data and determines federal, state, and international reporting responsibilities
- Master Compensation Module – simplifies compensation through enterprisewide reporting
- Master Schedule R – manages transfers between and among related organizations
- State Module – completes all state income and attorney general filings and streamlines extensions and estimates
- Benchmarking – compares peer data and extracts specific data across related organizations
- Private Foundations Suite – integrates our alternative investment module with the Form 990-PF; minimum distribution requirements also addressed
Accept no imitations. The C-TRAC solution is Web-based, easy to use, IRS-approved, and already used by thousands of tax-exempt organizations nationally.