The Only IRS-Approved Software Developed By Tax Exempt Specialists
If yours is like most tax-exempt organization, you face significant information-gathering, project management, and educational efforts related to tax compliance requirements. Crowe Horwath LLP tax-exempt specialists understand these challenges and have developed C-TRAC to help you accurately complete forms and schedules in less time, without straining internal resources.
Since the launch of our first version of C-TRAC in 2008, we’ve continued to invest in the solution, listening closely to our users. Version 7.0 released in March 2015.
7 Unbeatable Features of the C-TRAC Suite
- Web-Based, IRS-Approved, Easy to Use – Supports IRS forms 990 and 990T, extensions, and international disclosures (926, 8865, etc.)
- Automated Conflict-of-Interest Questionnaires – Streamlines communication and is fully customizable
- Alternative Investment Module – Aggregates K-1 data and determines federal, state, and international reporting responsibilities
- Master Compensation Module – Simplifies compensation through enterprisewide reporting
- Master Schedule R – Manages transfers between and among related organizations
- State Module – Completes all state income and attorney general filings and streamlines extensions and estimates
- Benchmarking – Compares peer data and extracts specific data across related organizations
Accept no imitations! C-TRAC is Web-based, user-friendly, IRS-approved, and already used by hundreds of tax-exempt organizations nationally.
Request a Demo of C-TRAC
Higher education institutions appreciate the cost savings in the tax preparation process as well as being able to maintain self-sufficiency.
Large national organizations rely on the Crowe Form 990 solution guidance tailored to chapter-level data collection and centralized processing.