Build Your Business With an Experienced Food and Commodity Professional
Each food and commodity company is unique and needs a customized plan to develop an effective strategy, manage the business, and improve profitability. Your company needs a specialist that has a deep understanding of and experience in your industry.
With more than four decades of food and commodity experience, Crowe Horwath LLP is dedicated to providing objective, quality services specifically designed for organizations focused on food and commodity production, processing, wholesale/distribution/logistics, and retail sales and service. Our services reflect this in-depth knowledge and experience by delivering the following services:
- Audit services;
- Advisory services;
- Tax services;
- Risk consulting; and
- Performance services.
For more than 40 years, Crowe has helped food and commodity companies with consulting, advisory, and accounting services. Our extensive experience provides you with:
- In-depth food and commodity industry knowledge;
- Excellent relationships and reputation with industry stakeholders like attorneys, bankers, brokers, and technology advisers;
- Customized technology applications for efficiency, and effectiveness;
- Insight to upcoming tax standards and compliance issues, gained by working closely with state and federal trade associations, state accountancy, and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) organizations;
- Professional expertise that is often sought after by leading industry trade associations;
- Domestic and international services; and
- Tax services customized for food and commodity companies.
Crowe professionals have significant experience with the following types of food and commodity companies:
- Integrated Food and Commodity Production: Includes poultry, eggs, equine, dairy, livestock, seed, sugar, fruits, vegetables, and flowers and nursery.
- Food and Commodity Processing: Includes meats, livestock, commodities, poultry, eggs, dairy, sugar, citrus, tobacco, cheese, milk, bakeries, breads, and mixes, chocolates and confectionary, beverages, soy oil and soy meal, animal feed and nutrition, distilleries, fruits, and vegetables.
- Food and Commodity Wholesale, Distribution, and Logistics: Includes restaurant supply chain, food service supply chain, supermarket distribution, commodity traders and warehouses, grain elevators, and processed commodities.
- Food and Commodity Retail: Includes restaurants, food service, and grocery.
Our consultants have deep industry expertise, are thought leaders in the field, and are dedicated to the food and commodities industry. We work with industry clients ranging in size from startup businesses to those with more than $5 billion in revenues.