Build Your Business With an Experienced Food and Commodity Adviser
Each food and commodity company is unique and needs a customized plan to develop an effective strategy, manage the business, and improve profitability. Your company needs a specialist that has a deep understanding of and experience in your industry.
Crowe Horwath LLP’s food and commodity professionals are dedicated to the issues that impact you the most, such as improving your profitability and cash flow and creating opportunities for growth. Our food and commodity services reflect this in-depth knowledge and experience by delivering the following services:
- Audit services;
- Advisory services;
- Tax services;
- Risk consulting; and
- Performance services.
For more than 40 years, Crowe has guided food and commodity companies toward success and fiscal strength with consulting, advisory, and accounting services specifically tailored for them. Our extensive experience provides you with:
- In-depth food and commodity industry knowledge;
- Excellent relationships and reputation with industry stakeholders like attorneys, bankers, brokers, and technology advisers;
- Assurance services;
- Customized technology applications for efficiency, effectiveness, and an easier working relationship;
- Insight to upcoming tax standards and compliance issues, gained by working closely with state and federal trade associations, state accountancy, and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) organizations;
- Professional expertise that is often sought after by leading industry trade associations;
- Domestic and international services; and
- Tax services customized for food and commodity companies.
Crowe’s professionals have significant experience with the following types of food and commodity companies :
- Integrated Food and Commodity Production: Includes poultry, eggs, equine, dairy, livestock, seed, sugar, fruits, vegetables, and flowers and nursery.
- Food and Commodity Processing: Includes meats, livestock, commodities, poultry, eggs, dairy, sugar, citrus, tobacco, cheese, milk, bakeries, breads, and mixes, chocolates and confectionary, beverages, soy oil and soy meal, animal feed and nutrition, distilleries, fruits, and vegetables.
- Food and Commodity Wholesale, Distribution, and Logistics: Includes restaurant supply chain, food service supply chain, supermarket distribution, commodity traders and warehouses, grain elevators, and processed commodities.
- Food and Commodity Retail: Includes restaurants, food service, and grocery.
Crowe’s consultants have deep industry expertise, are thought leaders in the field, and are dedicated to the food and commodities industry. We focus on forming close relationships with industry clients ranging in size from startup businesses to those with more than $5 billion in revenues.