Elevating Efficiencies in Government Airport Operations
Airports are complex entities that reach far beyond transportation to encompass a wide range of activities: operations and budgeting, airline and service negotiations, economic development, marketing, infrastructure planning and construction, public safety and regulatory compliance – to name a few.
Crowe Horwath LLP can help airport executives carry out their mission by assisting with solutions to improve capital project oversight, modernize IT systems, and address more stringent regulations. We offer a full suite of accounting, operational, information technology, and risk consulting services designed to help airport authorities simplify management and improve operational performance.
Crowe airport specialists use industry-leading practices to help airport authorities:
- Improve performance, strengthen internal controls, and lower compliance risks
- Design and implement financial and operational systems
- Review and improve financial, procurement, and administrative processes
- Reduce costs and achieve results on capital projects
- Maintain compliance with funding requirements
- Identify best practices to promote accuracy and consistency in financial reporting
- Audit IT solutions to verify the system design meets regulatory and end-user needs
- Conduct financial audits to assist in fulfilling federal and state reporting and disclosure guidelines
- Deliver program and grant compliance testing
- Comprehensive construction monitoring, risk assessment, and financial advisory services
Crowe services help airport authorities manage complexity to improve performance.