Jump-Starting Government Economic Development Efforts
Economic incentive studies are a crucial tool to help governments calculate the requirements for economic development projects, allocate resources more effectively, and gain public support. Crowe Horwath LLP can evaluate the variables to help state and local officials understand how their municipality will benefit from potential projects.
Our government specialists take a thorough approach to conducting effective economic incentive studies that:
- Help communities attract the best targets for valued, long-term partnerships
- Provide rationale for the use of public funds to protect community interests
- Propose improvements in resource management for performance enhancements
- Promote accountability and transparency with an independent analysis
- Develop effective communication strategies to gain support from constituents
Crowe can provide economic impact assessments to help local governments calculate the full benefits of attracting business and investment.