Promoting Interagency Collaboration With Government Information Sharing
Many agencies find it challenging to realize data interoperability and effectively share information among stakeholders. Crowe Horwath LLP offers solutions to help state and local jurisdictions overcome obstacles and build support for information-sharing initiatives.
Our government specialists use their expertise in national data-sharing models, technology platforms, and project management to assist governments in:
- Developing strategic plans to secure consensus and broad-based funding support
- Enhancing information access to facilitate decision-making
- Speeding time to value with methods and technology to improve collaboration
- Protecting data privacy by establishing security and access procedures
- Assessing technology options and agency readiness to support data sharing
To improve the short- and long-term success of information-sharing initiatives, read more about Six Essential Elements of Successful Collaborative Exchange Initiatives.