Address the Real Issues Facing Your Operations With Customized Solutions
In the highly regulated world of healthcare, the work doesn’t end with patient care. Physician groups and ancillary services providers must stay on top of complex revenue cycle operations – including Medicare, rising costs, and compliance with federal and state tax laws.
You need a trusted business adviser to help you address your biggest risks, one who has knowledge of your specific business in relation to the broader areas of the healthcare industry.
Crowe Horwath LLP brings you a team of senior personnel that specializes in healthcare issues and can offer you a technology assisted, risk based approach. Crowe’s seasoned team has a wide range of audit, tax, financial advisory, and other consulting services to address your specific business needs and can help you:
- Analyze business design and structuring for optimal tax positioning;
- Benchmark financial performance and identify opportunities;
- Optimize revenue;
- Control operational costs;
- Implement business efficiencies;
- Address revenue cycle operations and net revenue reimbursement; and
- Develop employee stock ownership (ESOP) and 401(k) plans.
With Crowe’s reputation for quality, you can count on exceptional value at highly competitive prices.