Create Connected and Efficient Processes Across the Organization
In today’s economy, increasing productivity and driving out waste are not just desirable – they’re essential to your organization’s survival. A critical step toward these goals is integrating the organization’s many business functions and work processes into a connected and efficient enterprise-wide operating environment that supports the organization’s growth and strategic goals. Manufacturing process redesign by Crowe Horwath LLP can assist in making that happen.
Crowe has a long record of success in helping companies streamline and integrate their business processes using best-in-class technology and proven project management methods. Crowe’s structured approach addresses the full scope of the challenge:
- Focused and comprehensive analysis of “current state” processes across all applicable areas of your organization;
- Identification of root causes and related measures, tied to improvement recommendations;
- Specific operational recommendations, including identification of efficiency, risk, variations, and waste improvement opportunities; and
- Definition of the desired “future state,” with improved process flows that incorporate new technology for creating greater value, such as functional automation, electronic workflow, alerts, system controls, and reporting and analysis tools.
This future state spells out quantified and measurable benefits in four key categories: cost reduction, revenue enhancement, asset utilization, and risk mitigation. In doing so, this holistic approach addresses all 12 critical functional areas in a manufacturing business:
- Vision and strategy
- Products and services
- Sales and marketing
- Forecasting and planning
- Warehousing and inventory management
- Ordering and fulfillment
- Financial management
- Information technology
- Operations support
- Corporate governance and support
The results of this comprehensive process redesign initiative include more connected and customer-centric work processes, enhanced and integrated workflows across all departments, and – ultimately – greater overall business value.