The ERP of Choice for the Metals Industry
The metals industry is poised for a period of rapid expansion, as manufacturers work to add new capabilities, new services, and new lines of business, while expanding their enterprises both domestically and internationally. As metals companies wrestle with these challenges, the need for a fully integrated and fully capable enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform becomes more acute – and the shortcomings of their aging legacy ERP platforms become more apparent.
Crowe® Metals Accelerator for Microsoft Dynamics® AX – A New Generation in ERP
Meeting today’s industry challenges requires a metals-specific ERP solution that directly addresses the unique business, financial, and technology demands of metals manufacturers. Thanks to the introduction of Microsoft Dynamics AX, and the subsequent launch of our new generation of Crowe Metals Accelerator, the solution is available today and is quickly becoming the ERP of choice for the metals industry.
The Crowe Metals Accelerator offers your company the ability to dramatically enhance the way it manages resources and business processes. This powerful, fully integrated, scalable, and deeply supported ERP solution comes preconfigured for the metals industry – right out of the box.
Why Choose Crowe and Microsoft Dynamics AX?
- Crowe has a proven track record of successful Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations for many of the nation’s leading metals companies.
- We have an in-depth understanding of providing the metals industry and a long tradition of thought leadership across a broad range of business and management issues.
- Our proven, proprietary intellectual property turns the Microsoft Dynamics AX package into a powerful, metals-specific ERP platform.
- Crowe offers fast implementation of the Crowe Metals Accelerator for Microsoft Dynamics AX, and has a dedicated team of professionals that you can count on for outstanding service.
- Crowe has been a Microsoft® Gold Certified Partner for many years.
Enterprise Technology Designed for the Metals Industry