Optimize Processes and Increase Profitability With a Customized Wholesale Distribution Solution
Wholesale distributors face continuing pressure to supply more and sell for less. As competitive pressures drive down prices, customers are demanding faster response and more value for their money. To remain viable, distributors must maximize profitable product life cycles, reduce operating costs, and increase efficiencies.
Crowe Horwath LLP has worked in a wide range of wholesale distribution settings to create specialty enterprise business solutions and business advisory solutions that help companies meet these goals. Prominent among these solutions is the powerful and proven Microsoft Dynamics® AX enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution.
As a Microsoft® Gold Certified Partner, Crowe has a long record of success in helping distributors improve performance and profitability by leveraging the many strengths of Microsoft Dynamics AX, including:
- Accurate and flexible forecasting. More accurate and responsive forecasts accommodate a variety of user-defined factors, allowing you to optimize inventory levels, prevent stock-outs, and use resources effectively.
- Supply chain visibility and optimization. Automating the supply chain provides complete visibility, enabling you to efficiently manage the entire supply chain for maximum profitability.
- Streamlined warehouse and transportation operations. Automating the warehouse facilitates more efficient management, improves operational efficiencies, and drives down costs for inbound, outbound, and internal moves, while also meeting product tracking requirements.
- Inventory planning and management. The ability to plan, manage, and control inventory levels is critical to minimizing inventory and safety stock, while still meeting customer service expectations and price requirements. Collaborative, synchronized forecasts are key benefits of the Microsoft Dynamics AX solution.
- Rapid response to changing customer expectations. Excellent customer response is critical to maintaining existing business and expanding into new markets. Crowe’s ERP experience helps you deliver value-added services and support multiple sales channels in a highly responsive way.
Microsoft and Microsoft Dynamics are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corp. in the United States and other countries.