Extensive Retail Dealership Experience Helps You Succeed
Retail dealerships have a unique set of fiscal and accounting needs, from due diligence for a proposed transaction, to tax-mitigation strategies, to protecting assets from fraud. Crowe Horwath LLP is one of the largest accounting firms in the United States with a practice dedicated to providing trusted advice to the retail dealer industry.
Crowe’s retail dealer professionals dedicate their time to the issues that impact you the most, such as improving your profitability and cash flow and creating opportunities for more growth. Our retail dealer services reflect this in-depth knowledge and experience and include:
- Audit services;
- Tax services;
- Advisory services;
- Risk consulting; and
- Performance services.
For more than 40 years, Crowe has guided retail dealers toward success and fiscal strength with consulting, advisory, and accounting services specifically tailored for them. Our extensive experience provides you with:
- In-depth dealership industry knowledge;
- Excellent relationships and reputation with industry stakeholders like attorneys, bankers, brokers, and technology advisers;
- Customized technology for efficiency, effectiveness, and an easier working relationship with us;
- Insight to upcoming tax, standards, and compliance issues that come from working closely with the National Automobile Dealer Association (NADA®),state and metro auto associations, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), and other industry organizations;
- Sought-after professional expertise for leading industry publications, conferences, and other speaking and writing engagements; and
- Tax services customized for retail dealers.
Crowe’s professionals bring value, integrity, independence, and a high level of service commitment to each engagement with you, and are respected and trusted advisers to many of the leading dealerships and partners in the industry. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest networks in the world.