Mitigate Loss With Bankruptcy and Insolvency Support Services
As an increasing number of businesses and individuals slip toward insolvency, investors are turning to experienced accounting and litigation professionals who can help them assess the situation and react swiftly to salvage their investments.
Crowe Horwath LLP’s bankruptcy and insolvency team provides specialized expertise to support the needs of bankruptcy attorneys and their clients. Crowe’s senior-level executives often act in a fiduciary capacity and have served or acted as:
- Trustees during bankruptcy procedures for reorganization (Chapter 11) or liquidation (Chapter 7);
- Corporate restructuring officers;
- Liquidating trustees;
- Disbursing agents;
- Special masters;
- Financial advisers for evaluating the purchase of assets from insolvent estates;
- Members of the creditor committee on behalf of a company; and
- Expert witnesses for fraudulent conveyance and preference defense actions.
We have bankruptcy and insolvency experience and deep knowledge in a wide range of industries, including financial services, construction, healthcare, apparel, entertainment, hospitality, food and commodities, import/export, and manufacturing and distribution. Crowe’s experience and credentials can help you with unique situations involving bankruptcy or insolvency.