Security From Trusted Advisers
Crowe Horwath LLP’s business management services provide our clients with a proven combination of strength and diversification. Crowe’s highly personalized financial experts are dedicated to understanding and meeting the needs and goals of high-net-worth individuals, their families, and businesses.
Our clients include actors, musicians, talent managers and agents, business and entertainment executives, entrepreneurs, trust fund beneficiaries, and other affluent individuals.
Through personalized, hands-on service, Crowe’s business management specialists can free clients from the day-to-day financial details that complicate their lives. Clients can rest assured that their financial activities are kept in strict confidence.
We customize our services according to the particular needs of each client, providing comprehensive financial reporting as well as other related services, including estate and tax planning. We can offer clients timely advice on the international implications of overseas business arrangements, as well as provide a full range of international accounting services through our membership in Crowe Horwath International.
Business management services include:
- Receipt and deposit of monies in client banking accounts;
- Reconciliation of monthly bank statements;
- Payment of expenses, both personal and corporate;
- Preparation of payroll, sales, and business tax returns;
- Assistance with asset purchases, leasing, and loan acquisition; and
- Coordination of insurance and estate planning needs.
Crowe also provides the following specialized services:
- Film distribution participation and royalty investigations on behalf of major film studios and independent producers, including all markets of distribution;
- Investigation and reports on film production and music participation;
- Analysis of the impact of most favored nation (MFN) status; and
- Music tour accounting.