Employee Benefit Plan Audit
Access Specialists at Crowe
Your annual employee benefit plan audit may be an unavoidable cost of doing business, but it does not have to be a prolonged, cumbersome, costly process. Crowe Horwath LLP has the employee benefit plan audit expertise and technology you need to save time and money. Complete the Fee Estimate Form below to receive a preliminary quote.
Crowe is a trusted auditor for more than 1,000 benefit plans with total plan investments exceeding $220 billion throughout the United States.
Annually, Crowe performs more than 1,200 employee benefit plan audits coast to coast, including those of many Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. We rank fifth in the United States in the number of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)-registered plans audited requiring an 11-k filing. Crowe has been auditing employee benefit plans for more than 35 years and is an original member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants' Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center.
Why Choose Crowe?
With employee benefit plan audits from Crowe, you can expect to:
- Benefit from specialists who are experienced in audits of all plan types, including SEC-registered plans requiring an 11-k filing;
- Receive a detailed project work plan that will emphasize planning and result in a more efficient fieldwork schedule and minimize unnecessary disruptions to your staff’s time;
- Monitor the status of each audit task and real-time project status with our CiRT extranet solution;
- Receive continuity of staff on the audit team each year;
- Have tasks completed comfortably ahead of regulatory deadlines; and
- Our benefit plan audit team members have chosen benefit plan audits as their career specialty and they consistently deliver high-quality, efficient audits to our clients.
According to the U.S. Department of Labor, “The more training and experience that an auditor has with employee benefit plan audits, the more familiar the auditor will be with … the special auditing standards and rules that apply to such plans…" Our benefit plan audit team members have chosen plan audits as their career specialty, and they consistently deliver high quality, efficient audits to our clients.