Execute Strategies to Find, Attract, and Retain Profitable Customers
As the industry struggles to align with changing customer needs and shifting markets, financial institutions are bearing the brunt of negative consumer sentiment and product commoditization. In an environment of Internet-enabled services and increased competition, it is essential to differentiate your organization through strong relationships, consistent multichannel communication, and superior services.
Hurdles to success
- A narrow focus on account and contact management;
- Ineffective management of multichannel customers;
- Poor or missing household, operational, risk, and marketing information; and
- Lack of support for enterprise business processes.
In today’s retail, commercial, capital marketing, and wealth management environments, effective sales, marketing, and customer service strategies depend on the availability of key customer information across the enterprise.
Private wealth management solutions
- Client and prospect management
- Household and account management
- Team collaboration
Customer relationship management (CRM) solutions
- Customer loyalty
- Service and call center
Customer and market data solutions
- Customer segmentation and market analysis
- Marketing list management
- Analytics and business intelligence
Customer management consulting and advisory services
- Assessment and road map development services;
- System selection, implementation, and integration;
- Sales, marketing, and service process optimization;
- Program and project management; and
- Change management.