Integrated Case Management Enhances Your Entire Justice System
The justice system consists of a broad array of agencies and community partners, many with their own processes and solutions for identifying, tracking, and managing cases. This includes judges, clerks, states’ attorneys/prosecutors, public defenders, probation officers, diversion case managers, jail and detention administrators, pretrial officers, and intake processors.
Crowe Horwath LLP’s experienced case management team offers solutions to eliminate redundancy, increase efficiency, promote collaboration among agencies, and increase your agency’s ability to serve the needs of your community, using strategy, process improvement, and technology solutions.
Case management for the juvenile justice community. Designed specifically for the juvenile justice community, the QUEST Case Management System, developed by Gottlieb & Wertz Inc., allows multiple juvenile justice agencies to share data in an integrated system. QUEST lets you incorporate information from courts, probation, detention, clerks, prosecutors, public defenders, police, intake processing, diversion programs, schools, and others into a single Web-based system. With QUEST, jurisdictions can:
- Enter information once and share it immediately among all authorized partners in the system;
- Control access by user rights and roles, which ensures proper security and confidentiality;
- Streamline document creation with a versatile, integrated form component, which produces live documents in real time and immediately dispatches them to all appropriate recipients;
- Scale, configure, and adapt the system to specific process flows, with a prompt deployment timeline; and
- Use powerful analytics to make informed decisions.
Crowe can help you implement a successful case management process with the QUEST system – an affordable solution that has been proven in jurisdictions of all sizes throughout the United States.
Case management for the adult justice community. Crowe works collaboratively with the full range of agencies in the adult justice community to develop tailored strategies, processes, and technology solutions that provide information to all stakeholders, in real time. Our solutions:
- Facilitate strategy to achieve an integrated service model;
- Design and implement processes for improved efficiencies, using national best practices;
- Connect various agencies and stakeholder systems, including courts; service, prison, and jail administrators; and clerks, prosecutors, and public defenders;
- Enable the coordination of community-based programs and outreach efforts;
- Promote the effective delivery of community services; and
- Implement software solutions, including custom applications and off-the-shelf systems.