Improve Licensing Efficiency, Productivity, and Accountability
Many government organizations have paper-intensive licensing or certification processes and are weighed down by the time-consuming task of maintaining and transferring information.
Crowe Horwath LLP can help you reduce that burden quickly, by transforming your current licensing or inspection tool into a licensing program, using the Crowe® Licensing Accelerator. This proprietary tool helps you optimize licensing performance by reducing cost, effort, and licensing cycle time, all while minimizing risk.
The Licensing Accelerator promotes effective and efficient services throughout the entire licensing, certification, permitting, and regulatory compliance process. This means you’ll understand where you are, where you want to be, and how to get there.
The Crowe Licensing Accelerator Framework has functions and technology to help you implement solutions quickly, with proven and robust capabilities:
- Optimize your system’s performance by increasing efficiencies and improving licensee compliance, workflow, access, and metrics;
- Empower all users to achieve better results, faster, whether they are external, field staff, supervisors, managers, or internal staff;
- Map the path to improvement by organizing the distinctions and exceptions between organizations and the licensing, permitting, and certification process;
- Implement automated and custom workflows, forms, reporting, and process management for initial certification, recertification, visits, waivers, complaints, amendments, variances, policy revisions, and closures;
- Reduce the cost, effort, and lost time associated with managing, routing, storing, and retrieving paper documentation;
- Minimize organizational risk from mismanaged paper files, improve real-time accessibility of case-file information, and control information accessibility;
- Improve end-to-end accountability by addressing your auditability, monitoring, measuring, and controls throughout the licensing life cycle;
- Improve efficiencies, productivity, end-to-end cycle time, and responsiveness to constituents;
- Increase visibility and access to caseloads, case disposition, and performance metrics; and
- Manage organizational change to accommodate revisions to forms, letters, and reports mandated by legislative and other changes to policies and procedures.
Crowe’s licensing solution helps decrease the time that field personnel and supervisors spend communicating assignments and reporting the status of open cases. Also, when an inquiry is made, our solution makes it easier to research and provide an account of a closed case. Crowe’s Licensing Accelerator advisory services help step you through your strategy, decision points, and implementation – and reach your goals more quickly and efficiently.