Enhance Your Ability to Support Constituent Services
Despite limited funding and falling revenue, governments face the challenge of providing easy access to services and promoting transparency. Constituents now want to be able to interact with agencies around the clock, leaving government leaders scrambling to meet these heightened expectations.
Crowe Horwath LLP offers a full range of solutions to streamline operations, increase Web capabilities, improve transparency, and give organizations the tools they need to provide better service to their constituents. Our team of cross functional experts can assess your current environment and implement a support system to help reduce costs, improve efficiencies, improve customer service, and make it easier to communicate with external stakeholders. Crowe’s proven methodologies, knowledge, and technology expertise deliver innovative solutions for government organizations, including:
- Web content management. Crowe helps government organizations increase productivity, streamline decision-making, improve cross agency communication, and comply with record management requirements. In addition, we have a proven methodology focused on creating an exceptional customer experience, and our experts use a variety of Web content management solutions across multiple platforms.
- Teaching and Learning Portal. We developed the Crowe® Teaching and Learning Portal after long experience with developing solutions for government agencies. The Teaching and Learning Portal provides teachers with an easily accessible, user-friendly Website where they can collaborate and share knowledge with their peers. This breakthrough technology also enables performance evaluations for educators, tied to state academic standards. Crowe can tailor the Teaching and Learning Portal to address an organization’s specific challenges, giving teachers, administrators, and parents the support and resources they need, at their fingertips.
- Grant management. Through hundreds of public sector engagements, Crowe’s auditors, risk managers, technologists, educators, implementers, and process experts have developed effective steps that can help government entities comply with requirements more efficiently. Key benefits include easy access to grant applications and supporting documents, detailed status updates, improved transparency, and the ability to collaborate with grant program specialists.
- Licensing. Crowe helps organizations offer more efficient services throughout the entire licensing, certification, permitting, and regulatory compliance process. Our team analysis existing systems and develops recommendations to improve workflow and access information. By designing road maps and optimizing system performance, we help both external users and internal staff achieve better results.
- Online government services. We specialize in helping agencies enhance systems to manage online licensing programs, educational services, and information requests. Crowe has a unique understanding of these challenges and has developed a suite of services and solutions that boosts efficiency, increases transparency, and promotes collaboration among agencies and stakeholders.
- Custom application development. Crowe works closely with government leaders to understand their unique needs. When no off-the-shelf applications can deliver all required functionality within budgets, we custom-build and implement systems and provide ongoing technical support to ensure agencies can perform at their highest levels. Crowe also dedicates the time and resources to training internal information technology (IT) staff to manage systems.