Business Advisory Services Help You Improve Performance, Eliminate Waste, and Reduce Risk
In any manufacturing organization, critical efforts to increase productivity, boost margins, and improve shareholder value can be threatened by a broad range of performance-robbing challenges, like inefficient internal processes, poor execution of strategies and plans, supply chain uncertainties, and rising material costs. The Crowe Horwath LLP manufacturing and distribution (M&D) business advisory team delivers practical solutions that tackle these challenges head-on, employing innovative and proven strategies that can produce tangible results:
- Performance Improvement. Process improvement for its own sake is not enough – the ultimate goal must be profitability improvement. That’s the goal of the Crowe Horwath LLP performance improvement services team: process and performance solutions that can produce significant, measurable improvement.
- The Crowe® Business Results Road Map. Turn strategy into action by prioritizing those initiatives that are most promising, and then executing those initiatives quickly and effectively. The Business Results Road Map supports transformative change that can propel your organization to the next level of performance.
- Manufacturing process redesign. Manage more capacity and increase shareholder value without adding fixed costs or overhead. Improving the integration of your organization’s business functions and work processes can boost productivity, drive out waste, and create a connected and efficient enterprise-wide operating environment.
- Strategic sourcing. Reduce third-party vendor expenditures, for savings in direct material purchases, and indirect materials and services. These savings can be achieved without disrupting longstanding supplier relationships, or adversely affecting quality or service.
- Supplier viability. Reduce your risk of supplier failure – and the significant business disruption this can cause – by identifying supply chain vulnerability early, while there’s still time to develop appropriate responses. This proactive approach also gives suppliers information they can use to reduce their own level of risk.
Crowe’s collaborative approach helps you align people, processes, and technology, to help you implement change, improve performance, and achieve your organization’s key business objectives.