Take a Comprehensive Approach to Enterprise Risk Management
Taking a proactive stance leads to more effective strategies to minimize the downside while maximizing the upside of risk.
Crowe Horwath LLP helps you look at how risk is managed throughout your organization so you can be empowered to react timely, decisively, and profitably within today’s complex global marketplace. Specifically, Crowe provides a practical, five-step approach to core enterprise risk management (ERM):
- Organize the effort;
- Establish a framework;
- Conduct risk assessments and risk analyses;
- Inventory risk responses; and
- Implement risk-response monitoring.
Crowe paves the way for setting clear priorities and moving forward with effective risk-management practices by helping you:
- Link risk management to achievement of operational goals and strategic objectives;
- Obtain greater transparency into enterprise-wide risks;
- Establish accountability for management of specific risks;
- Address high-priority concerns of board members and other key stakeholders; and
- Build a strong foundation for improved oversight and corporate governance.