Ann Lathrop is the chief marketing officer (CMO) for Crowe Horwath LLP, and the office managing partner in Indianapolis, Ind. As the CMO, Ann leads the market development and sales (MDS) group in its mission to be the firm’s market development specialists. Ann is responsible for the areas of market development strategy and execution including promotion and brand strategy for the firm and any subsidiaries. Her responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with firm management and service and industry leaders
- Driving the firm’s growth with marketing and sales services
- Providing leadership for marketing strategy, execution, and sales teams
She is also the brand compliance officer for Crowe Horwath International and is the chair of the Crowe Global Marketing Strategy Committee. Ann has more than 25 years of experience in both the private and public sector including serving as the controller for the city of Indianapolis-Marion County for two years.
Delivering breakthrough marketing that increases client satisfaction, firm revenue, and team pride by combining sense and sensibility, a blend of analytics, and creative expertise.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) member
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Indiana
- Indianapolis-Marion County Capital Improvement board president
- St. Vincent Hospital Board of Directors member
- Visit Indy board member
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting
San Diego State University