Bob Lazard is the managing partner of the Crowe Horwath LLP public sector services group and is responsible for overseeing the delivery of accounting and consulting services for higher education, not-for-profit, and governmental entities.
Bob has more than 25 years of experience in providing services to public sector clients including:
- Financial and performance audits
- Program performance consulting
- Grant compliance auditing and consulting
- Business process and operations planning
- Financial projections and forecasts
- Cost accounting system review and implementation
- Strategic planning
- Enterprise resource planning system implementation
Over the course of his career with Crowe, Bob has held numerous leadership roles in executive, business unit, and service delivery management and has served on firmwide committees and task forces.
Bob has also served on community boards representing education, state and local government, environmental issues, social services, and the accounting profession.