Jump-Start Your Career With a Crowe Internship
At Crowe Horwath LLP, we believe in developing talent – so it's no surprise that we’re one of Fortune's 50 best workplaces for recent college graduates. The Crowe Internship Program, which ranges 10-14 weeks, is offered in the summer and spring to top-achieving students and is designed to propel you toward a rewarding career from day one. As an intern, you will experience the culture and values of the firm while you:
- Learn and develop. You will develop key relationships and skills that can't be accomplished in the classroom while engaging in information sessions, networking and team-building events.
- Get meaningful feedback. You'll be assigned a performance manager and a peer liaison to provide feedback and support throughout the program.
- Experience real work: Beginning week one, you will take on challenging projects and real industry work and client engagements.
- Work with leaders. You'll work closely with Crowe leaders at all levels and have immediate access to partners.
- Give back. If you're a summer intern, you'll participate in Crowe Serves, a day of community service at local not-for-profit organizations, and help create a newsletter highlighting your internship experiences.
Internships are our number one pipeline for full-time hires. If you are offered and accept a full-time position with us after your internship, you will receive a starting bonus.