Jump-Start Your Career
At Crowe, we want you to take off on a challenging, rewarding career path. That’s why we provide training and development programs, peer liaisons to answer your questions and advise you, and career coaches to help you develop.
- Onboarding. Our onboarding program connects you with the people, resources, and skills you need to begin your career at Crowe. You’ll meet firm leaders, network with peers, and become acclimated to our culture so you’ll have a better understanding of how you contribute to the firm’s success.
- Peer liaisons. From day one, your peer liaison will help you build connections at the firm and be a helpful resource for questions.
- Performance management. Our approach to performance management is designed to focus on meaningful conversations and measuring what matters. Each person at the firm has as a career coach, and you're guided to meet regularly with your career coach to receive ongoing feedback, as well as discuss career goals, learning plans, work/life balance and other topics important to your success. This will help you develop both personally and professionally at Crowe.
- Crowe Horwath University. Moving beyond the mindset of learning as traditional, instructor-led classroom training, Crowe Horwath University looks for fresh ways to deliver learning solutions that make learning more engaging, relevant and convenient for you. Through the university’s “college” structure, you can look forward to learning opportunities customized based on your role with the firm and options that fit your style, schedule and learning needs.
- People Resource Networks (PRNs). You can participate in any of our four PRNs – African-American, Asian, Latino, and LGBTQ – which are open to everyone at the firm. PRNs promote diversity and provide forums for networking, mentoring, and sharing support. In addition, Women Leading@Crowe is designed to inspire and connect women across the firm, enabling them to reach their full potential and helping to drive the firm’s success in the market.
“I was attracted by the size of the firm. It’s large enough to provide challenging, diverse opportunities to work on various engagements yet small enough to offer direct access to directors and partners. The senior members of the team truly care.”
Senior Staff, Financial Advisory Services