Drive Our Expanding Expertise in Risk
At Crowe Horwath LLP, risk consulting helps clients identify, assess, evaluate, and reduce their business risks. Our national risk consulting group serves large organizations across many industries and includes three competency areas: regulatory compliance, business, and technology. Crowe continues to move upmarket by expanding into new industries and geographies and offering innovative technology solutions.
- Growing service area. Our risk consulting group has been growing at a substantial rate. We offer many opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Access to partners. We offer access and exposure to senior leadership internally at Crowe, as well as externally with clients. Senior staff will often work directly with partners and directors.
- Immediate impact. You will be fully engaged, receive hands-on experience from day one, and be given the opportunity to make an impact.
- Challenging variety. We offer a strong team environment, provide exposure to a variety of clients, and encourage continuous learning, development, and gaining new certifications.
- Optimal setting. Crowe provides a fast-paced, challenging, supportive, and collaborative setting, where opinions are respected and guidance and expertise are always available.
- Performance orientation. Career growth is dependent on our talent, and high-performing individuals are recognized and rewarded appropriately.
- Faster path to partner. Unlike that of many of our competitors, our risk business has grown to the extent that we are adding an average of four to five new partners and directors each year.
We typically seek staff, senior staff, managers, senior managers, and directors in the following areas: