We Encourage You to Make an Impact
Hear Crowe employees discuss community impact.
At Crowe Horwath LLP, one of the ways we live our core values is by serving and supporting our communities. We do this by providing thought leadership, volunteerism, and monetary contributions to important not-for-profit organizations, focusing on opportunities that align with the firm’s strategy and embrace the passions of our people.
Examples of our charitable giving include:
- Volunteer Investment Program grants. We provide grants for eligible organizations where our people volunteer 30 hours or more annually.
- Board Member Match grants. Crowe offers a $3-to-$1 match of the personal financial contributions of individuals who serve on not-for-profit boards.
- Charitable grants. We give grants to not-for-profit organizations where our people demonstrate leadership and team volunteerism.
- United Way gifts. We offer contributions in support of employee giving campaigns in local offices.
- Disaster relief grants. The firm matches donations made by Crowe personnel during firmwide campaigns.
- College and university donations. Crowe contributes to department sponsorships, individual scholarships, and grants.
In fiscal year 2014, Crowe personnel contributed nearly 23,000 hours of community service through not-for-profit board service, pro bono activities, local office volunteer projects, and general volunteerism. We encourage you to pursue volunteer activities not only because they have a positive impact on our communities but also because they provide opportunities to develop your leadership skills.
The Crowe Horwath Foundation
The Crowe Horwath Foundation was established to guide the firm’s charitable giving and align contributions with Crowe personnel’s volunteer efforts. This enables our dollars to correlate with the passions of our people. Last fiscal year, the Foundation contributed more than $1.5 million in support of more than 350 not-for-profit organizations.
We are recognized by:
See More Honors