The Only IRS-Approved Software Developed by Tax-Exempt Specialists
yours is like most tax-exempt organizations, your organization faces
significant information-gathering, project management, and educational efforts
related to tax compliance requirements. Crowe Horwath LLP tax-exempt
specialists understand these challenges and have developed the C-TRAC solution to
help you manage your tax compliance process from top to bottom including form
preparation, information gathering and reporting, and project management.
the launch of the first C-TRAC software version in 2008, we have continued to
invest in the tool every year while listening closely to our users.
8 Compelling Features of the C-TRAC Suite
- Fast and easy complete of IRS 990, 990-EZ, 990-PF, and 990-T forms and extensions
- Master Compensation Module for efficient and accurate reporting of compensation across multiple entities
- Alternative Investment Module has aggregated more than 8,000 K-1s and reported $78 billion in capital
- A complete PF Suite including the Form 990-PF, Alternative Investment Module, and Minimum distribution analysis and forecasting
- Customizable electronic conflict of interest questionnaires
- A comprehensive Form 990-T including automatic calculation of support forms such as Schedule D, 4797, 4626, 2220, and more
- The only software with a State Module that supports all tax-exempt state forms
- More than 2,500 organizations have chosen C-TRAC for their tax compliance needs
Accept no imitations. The C-TRAC solution is Web-based, easy to use, IRS-approved, and already used by thousands of tax-exempt organizations nationally.