Gary Milligan is partner in the Crowe Horwath LLP tax services group. He has nearly 40 years of experience in public accounting and has served as the managing partner of the firm’s tax services group.
Gary provides client companies with strategic tax planning services, including assistance in the structuring of sale and purchase transactions in order to minimize the associated tax cost. He also works with companies on matters involving the implementation of tax reduction and deferral strategies.
Numbers are just part of the equation. We take the time to understand our client’s unique business needs and expectations.
- Crowe Management Committee member
- Crowe Tax Committee chair
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) member
- Michigan Society of Certified Public Accountants member
- Bachelor of Science, Mathematics
University of Notre Dame