Greg Hahn is a principal in Crowe Risk Consulting and leads the North American risk consulting group. He specializes in helping clients develop anti-money-laundering (AML) programs and response strategies.
Greg has more than 18 years of experience and has led some of the firm’s largest multidiscipline projects, providing services related to:
- Enforcement action compliance and remediation
- Governance, risk, and compliance assessments and program development
- Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) development
- Compliance model risk management governance and strategy
- Regulatory exam preparation and response
- Risk-based customer due diligence programs
- Voluntary and involuntary forensic look-back investigations
- Customer relationship management (CRM) business process improvement
Greg has spent the last several years assisting clients with the challenges of developing and deploying effective Know Your Customer programs including performing customer and enhanced due diligence based on risk profiles. He has significant expertise working with organizations to define and implement CRM strategies that encourage a customer service oriented culture.