Greg McClure is the Crowe Horwath LLP office managing partner in Cleveland and is responsible for overseeing the delivery of a full range of services to a diverse client base across various industries. He is an audit services partner with more than 25 years of experience providing external audit and risk management services to clients in the financial services industry.
Greg is the geographic leader for the firm’s Ohio financial services audit group. His responsibilities include managing three partners and 25 client service staff in all aspects of the business, including financial performance, exceptional client experience, business expansion, staff development, and talent recruiting. His expertise includes:
- Securities and Exchange Commision reporting for registered companies
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Mutual-to-stock conversions
- Accounting for stock-based benefit and other compensation plans
- Bank holding company formations
- Tax reporting and planning
- Operational and accounting system consulting
- Research and implementation of new accounting and regulatory requirements
Prior to joining Crowe, Greg was an auditor with Coopers & Lybrand.