A Trusted Resource for Comprehensive Bank Tax Services
As tax issues in the banking industry continue to grow in complexity, nearly 800 banking organizations of all sizes have come to rely on comprehensive tax services from Crowe Horwath LLP. The banking tax specialists at Crowe focus exclusively on tax issues faced by banks and other financial institutions, drawing on extensive professional backgrounds in the banking industry. Beyond meeting these essential requirements, Crowe tax specialists focus on helping you reduce your overall effective tax rate through comprehensive tax planning strategies.
A Broad Range of Expertise
In addition to federal, state, and foreign tax compliance and tax provision calculations, the Crowe tax team efficiently can handle other complex and highly specialized tax issues such as:
- Tax outsourcing/co-sourcing
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Accounting for income taxes (ASC 740)
- Implementation of OneSource Tax Provision automated software solution
- Federal and state tax credit consulting (replaces new markets tax credits)
- Federal and state tax controversy representation
- State tax minimization strategies
- Cost segregation
The experienced Crowe tax professionals understand the challenges of today’s evolving regulatory environment and provide broad and in-depth technical tax knowledge to help you stay compliant – and competitive.