Eagle Eye for Detail
It’s a continual challenge to improve quality and reduce costs. There are many areas where your company can focus attention to identify risks, manage operations more effectively, and implement strategies for more profitable growth.
Our Construction Consulting Services team provides objective advice that can help you improve performance. Crowe Horwath LLP can assist you with your:
- Project selection. Assess your strengths and generate ideas to help improve focus on areas with stronger margins and reduced risk;
- Estimating and bidding. Gain a more complete understanding of the risks in estimating, bidding, and preconstruction;
- Purchasing and buyout. Re-evaluate your policies and procedures regarding procurement of materials and buyout of subcontractor services;
- Project management. Identify changes that can help improve overall performance;
- Equipment management. Assess the business effectiveness of internal equipment;
- Project risk and control. Review assignments of responsibilities in order to help determine which individuals are best equipped to control specific risks;
- Contract risks. Understand key terms, provisions, and help improve agreement negotiation; and
- Billing and payment. Identify opportunities to help make your accounts receivable processes more efficient.
Our goal is to help you move from working harder and making less, to working smarter and making more.