Deep Expertise to Navigate Government Accounting Complexities
Many government entities struggle to keep pace with constantly changing accounting and reporting requirements. By taking a closer look at practices and systems, agencies can identify improvements that will have a positive impact on operational efficiency, support strategic decision-making, and meet evolving regulations.
With more than 40 years of government accounting experience, Crowe Horwath LLP puts our industry knowledge, expertise, and technical capabilities to work for government entities with a solid base of expertise to advise and assist with:
Crowe draws on in-depth accounting expertise to assist various governmental agencies and jurisdictions.
Focus Area Expertise
Crowe government accounting consulting professionals actively participate in:
- Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) pronouncements
- U.S. Office of Management and Budget requirements
- Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) guidance
- Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) pronouncements
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center
- AICPA State and Local Government Expert Panel
- State and Local Government CPE) Advisory Committee
- Association of School Business Officials International (ASBO)
- U.S. Government Accountability Office’s Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS)