Addressing Financial and Operational Performance Challenges for Government
High-functioning back-office operations drive performance and provide support for strategic objectives. As one of the largest public accounting firms in the country, Crowe Horwath LLP helps administration and finance entities address complex problems and develop effective solutions for revenue enhancement, risk management, and information management.
By incorporating best practices from across the public sector, we can help with solutions to address specific administrative, financial, and operational challenges including:
Crowe has experience assisting finance and administration agencies in addressing revenue, risk, and information management challenges with industry-focused services and solutions.
Focus Area Expertise
Crowe government audit professionals actively participate in:
- AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center
- AICPA State and Local Government Expert Panel
- Association of Government Accountants (AGA)
- Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA)
- U.S. Comptroller General’s Advisory Council on Government Auditing Standards
- Association of Local Government Auditors (ALGA)
- National Grants Management Association (NGMA)