Helping Government Departments of Transportation Build for the Future
Departments of transportation are challenged to protect the public safety by maintaining the quality of highway and transit systems while managing escalating costs and increasing resource constraints.
Crowe Horwath LLP can help transportation leaders carry out their mission by assisting with solutions to improve funding oversight, modernize IT systems, and address more stringent regulations. We offer a full suite of accounting, operational, information technology, and risk consulting services designed to help transportation entities simplify management and improve operational performance.
Crowe transportation specialists use industry-leading practices to help transportation entities:
- Improve performance, strengthen internal controls, and lower compliance risks
- Design and implement financial and operational systems
- Review and improve financial, procurement, and administrative processes
- Reduce costs and achieve results on capital projects
- Maintain compliance with funding requirements
- Identify best practices to promote accuracy and consistency in financial reporting
- Audit IT solutions to verify the system design meets regulatory and end-user needs
- Conduct financial audits to assist in fulfilling federal and state reporting and disclosure guidelines
- Deliver program and grant compliance testing
- Comprehensive construction monitoring, risk assessment, and financial advisory services