Gaining Control of Government Grants Management
Managing grants administration, reporting, and compliance is often complex and overwhelming. Crowe Horwath LLP can help government leaders gain a clearer picture of activities throughout the funding life cycle to simplify management and maximize the investment in grants assistance programs.
Our multidisciplinary teams use a structured model to assist in implementing the systems and processes needed to take control of grants funding including:
- Tracking and segregating grants expenditures to maintain accurate accounting
- Proactively monitoring subrecipients to report on and comply with regulations
- Effectively measuring and evaluating performance outcomes for continued funding
- Implementing leading technology to streamline accounting and reporting
- Performing risk and audit readiness assessments
- Providing fraud risk assessments
Overcome obstacles by gaining control of grants management operations with the Crowe Grants Management and Accountability Office (GMAO) solution.