Delivering Performance Audits to Drive Government Efficiencies
Growing demand for effective and efficient services combined with shrinking financial and operational resources challenge governmental organizations to look for opportunities to do more with less. Drawing on in-depth experience in performance improvement initiatives, Crowe Horwath LLP can assess the effectiveness of government programs, operations, and systems to uncover opportunities for improvements.
Whether it is a performance audit in accordance with Government Auditing Standards (GAS) or a performance assessment in accordance with American Institute of Certified Public Accountants standards, our government specialists use a pragmatic, integrated approach to deliver reviews of systems and processes including:
- Assessing finances, operations, human resources, technology, and other areas to pinpoint strengths and weaknesses
- Targeting process improvements to gain greater efficiencies from current resources
- Identifying areas to reduce costs and achieve productivity improvements
- Recommending advanced solutions to streamline processes and track enhancements
- Providing vital benchmarks to serve as a foundation for measuring high-value opportunities