Steering Government Toll Authorities Toward Efficiency
The fees generated from tolls are vital to maintaining critical public transportation infrastructures, but many authorities face a growing disparity between fees and debt obligations.
Crowe Horwath LLP works with state and regional toll authorities to help identify opportunities to improve performance and maximize the use of resources. We offer a full suite of accounting, operational, information technology, and risk consulting services designed to help toll authorities simplify management and improve operational performance.
Crowe transportation specialists use industry-leading practices to help toll authorities:
- Improve performance, strengthen internal controls, and lower compliance risks
- Design and implement financial and operational systems
- Review and improve financial, procurement, and administrative processes
- Reduce costs and achieve results on capital projects
- Maintain compliance with funding requirements
- Identify best practices to promote accuracy and consistency in financial reporting
- Audit IT solutions to verify the system design meets regulatory and end-user needs
- Conduct financial audits to assist in fulfilling federal and state reporting and disclosure guidelines
- Deliver program and grant compliance testing
- Comprehensive construction monitoring, risk assessment, and financial advisory services