Helping Government Transit Authorities Improve Service
Access to affordable public transportation is critical for many constituents. Transit authorities face unprecedented challenges of doing more with their existing workforce and resources while facing increasing service demands.
Crowe Horwath LLP works with transit authorities to help identify opportunities to improve performance and maximize the use of resources. We offer a full suite of accounting, operational, information technology, and risk consulting services designed to help transit authorities simplify management and improve operational performance.
Crowe transportation specialists use industry-leading practices to help transit authorities:
- Improve performance, strengthen internal controls, and lower compliance risks
- Design and implement financial and operational systems
- Review and improve financial, procurement, and administrative processes
- Reduce costs and achieve results on capital projects
- Maintain compliance with funding requirements
- Identify best practices to promote accuracy and consistency in financial reporting
- Audit IT solutions to verify the system design meets regulatory and end-user needs
- Conduct financial audits to assist in fulfilling federal and state reporting and disclosure guidelines
- Deliver program and grant compliance testing
- Comprehensive construction monitoring, risk assessment, and financial advisory services