Providing Objective Analysis and Insight to Support Government Utilities
Evolving regulations, fluctuations in the economy, new technologies, and changing community needs are complicating the delivery of vital services provided by municipal utilities. Crowe Horwath LLP can help with services to support the careful balance of efficient allocation of resources and responsible fiscal position.
Our government specialists offer public sector clients objective solutions to assist utility organizations including:
Crowe assists municipal utilities with industry-focused services and solutions.
How Crowe Can Help
Crowe municipal utility specialists actively follow standard-setting organizations:
- American Water Works Association (AWWA)
- Water Environment Federation (WEF)
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Reliability Standards (CIP)
- U.S. Office of Management and Budget (OMB) requirements
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) requirements