Simplifying Pass-Through Entity Reporting for Your Health System
Reporting for hospitals and health systems structured as flow-through entities can be a particularly complex process that requires considerable time and effort. Owners expect the information you provide to be both timely and accurate. The Crowe K-1 Navigator portal can be used to create and then securely distribute sensitive information such as:
- Capital calls and distribution announcements
- Interim financial reporting packages
- Tax estimates and quarterly tax distribution announcements
- Annual Schedule K-1 packages
Developed by Crowe Horwath LLP tax professionals, Crowe K-1 Navigator helps simplify tax reporting for pass-through entities. The solution offers an easy-to-use interface to capture and deliver pertinent investor data while protecting your health system from unplanned tax exposure as well as a security breach. An investor benefits from:
- Secure portal access on a 24/7/365 basis
- Direct access to the investor’s tax and financial advisers
- Improved accuracy and quality control as data collected via the portal routes automatically to a centralized data repository
- Valuable forecasting of tax distributions and necessary estimated payments
The Crowe K-1 Navigator Web-based investor portal allows for dynamic collaboration and has an easy-to-use interface to track statuses and promote visibility by all stakeholders. Designated professionals in your organization – whether in investor relations, human resources, finance, or the tax department – have real-time access to the most up-to-date investor information, eliminating duplicate investor rosters and version control errors.
Crowe K-1 Navigator can readily address the needs of healthcare organizations of various sizes with multistate filing obligations and complex ownership scenarios.