CNRA Intensive Advanced Training Course
Crowe offers this intensive three-day training course for individuals who are unable to complete the self-study program included with exam registration and/or need additional training to prepare for the Certified Net Revenue Analyst (CNRA) examination. The $2,400 program cost includes the self-study training materials, a practice exam, and a one-time fee for the CNRA exam.
During the three-day training session, participants will focus on the exam’s main areas. The course will culminate with a practice exam.
Sample Agenda of Topics
- Mapping and administration
- Hindsight reporting module
- Introduction to revenue cycle monitor
- Aged trial balance and transaction reconciliation
- Hindsight analysis reporting
- Hindsight trending template
- Hindsight theory discussion
- Monthly reserve analysis (MRA) settings and storage
- MRA reporting
- Variance analysis storage and reporting
- Interpreting variance analysis results
- Q&A and review of day 1 and day 2 material
- Automated close walkthrough
- Practice exam
Learn more about the CNRA Intensive Advanced Training Course and register for an upcoming exam. Those interested in attending this training course should register at least 30 days prior to the exam date.