Qualify as a Certified Net Revenue Analyst
Healthcare net revenue professionals now can earn the qualification of certified net revenue analyst (CNRA). This certification program signifies a professional’s knowledge, experience, and commitment to understanding Crowe Revenue Cycle Analytics (Crowe RCA) and key net revenue concepts.
What Can the CNRA Do For Your Career?
The inaugural class of certified net revenue analysts (CNRA) includes leaders from organizations such as Ascension, Dignity Health, and Centura Health. Hear firsthand why some of our initial CNRAs decided to participate in the program.
Achieving the CNRA credential validates a professional’s net revenue skills and knowledge, supports professional development, and enhances credibility and value in the marketplace. Becoming a CNRA will demonstrate in-depth understanding of:
- Performing the monthly close function using Crowe RCA
- Recognizing key concepts in valuing accounts receivable and how to apply them
- Creating efficient net revenue processes
- Mitigating risk on the balance sheet
- Interpreting Crowe RCA reports to explain the net revenue being reported
To qualify for the CNRA, an applicant must:
- Be employed at a healthcare organization that is a current Crowe RCA client
- Participate in estimating net revenue for at least two years
- Complete the examination with a 70 percent passing grade
Sign up for the CNRA examination
The examination is administered twice/year and the cost is $400. Self-study training material and a practice examination are included in the fee. Crowe also offers an intensive advanced training course prior to the exam for those unable to complete the self-study program. The cost of the training program is $2,400 and includes the self-study training materials, practice exam, and one-time exam fee.
Certification extends for one calendar year and can be maintained through payment of annual dues of $150 and by attending the annual Crowe Healthcare Summit, completing four Crowe Healthcare educational webinars, or attending other Crowe-sponsored professional training.
Frequently Asked Questions