Net Revenue Budgeting Just Got Easier
Budgeting net revenue can be challenging, especially in today’s changing healthcare reimbursement landscape. Crowe Healthcare Revenue Budgeting is an add-on module to Crowe® Revenue Cycle Analytics1 (Crowe RCA) that combines accrued net revenue history and patient data for better budget planning, analysis, and scenario modeling.
With this add-on module, you can develop net revenue plans faster and with greater accuracy using accrual-based net revenue derived from an income statement perspective. Available only to registered Crowe RCA users, our net revenue budgeting module can help you improve budget planning by:
- Developing assumptions at various levels and creating different scenarios
- Responding rapidly to real-world changes in payments and reimbursements
- Quickly modifying pricing, realization on pricing changes, and realization on contracts
- Comparing net revenue plans by service line, financial class, or payer
- Measuring plan comparisons against actual results
Maximize your net revenue budgeting capabilities and put more meaning in those numbers. You’ll be amazed at how easy net revenue budgeting can be.
Additional enhancement options for Crowe RCA include: