A Different Approach to Preventing and Resolving Claims Denials
Denied and delayed payments of claims are a frustrating and time-consuming challenge for healthcare organizations, which often lack the prevention processes, claim resolution strategies, and technology to effectively gather and organize data about denials. According to our recent client experience, denied claims can realize 12 percent less cash than nondenied claims – a significant revenue risk.
How Crowe Horwath LLP Can Help
Crowe Denials Management can ease the hassle of denied claims and help you increase cash collections. Use our proprietary net revenue improvement program to:
- Prevent ongoing denials issues with a comprehensive prevention and resolution strategy
- Identify and analyze underlying reasons for denials with an automated reporting and workflow tool
- Employ our proprietary “playbook” to reduce initial denials and improve denied account resolution performance
- Provide historical trending and operational reports to gain insight into account pattern similarities
- Measure, track, and analyze staff performance to identify areas for improvement in denials resolution
Within 60 days, this program can improve revenue realization and reduce procedural and administrative mistakes that lead to costly administrative, technical, and clinical denials. The program requires minimal IT involvement and uses your current technology with enhanced prevention techniques and resolution strategies. Using Crowe Denials Management to reduce initial denials and improve your organization’s initial claims-paid rate can help you quickly increase your bottom-line revenue and improve your revenue cycle.