Cybersecurity: A Critical and Growing Challenge in Healthcare
The consistent rise in health data breach announcements and regulatory scrutiny, coupled with the continued evolution of health IT, has made cybersecurity and the security of electronic protected health information fast-growing concerns at healthcare organizations of all sizes. As your organization’s IT department works to prevent cybersecurity breaches of sensitive information while complying with fast-changing regulatory requirements, your organization’s IT executives also might struggle with a serious shortage of resources – particularly in the highly specialized area of IT security.
How We Can Help
Crowe Horwath LLP offers an effective response to these mounting concerns for healthcare providers, sharing a broad suite of services – from designing an overall security strategy and targeted projects that address immediate issues and shortcomings to developing turnkey solutions that outsource most aspects of IT security.
Every organization’s security challenges are unique, which is why Crowe offers solutions in six broad categories that can be adapted to each organization’s particular needs. Crowe cybersecurity solutions include:
- Healthcare Cybersecurity Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Strategic IT Security Planning
- IT Security Project Implementation
- System Information and Management (SIEM) Systems
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Cloud Encryption Solutions
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Vulnerability Management Scanners and Patching Systems
- Vendor Management Solutions
- Web Proxy and Data Leakage Protection (DLP) Solutions
- IT Security Management Positions
- Complete IT Security Department Outsourcing
Our healthcare cybersecurity solutions go hand in hand with our Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act-specific solutions, as well. Crowe cybersecurity services offer the expertise your healthcare organization needs to address the full range of IT security issues so your IT executives and team members can focus their efforts on the many other critical technology issues demanding their attention.