Transform Your Healthcare Internal Audit Function
The transformation of healthcare delivery is affecting strategy execution and the bottom lines of providers across the country. The rapid rate of change and the complexity of today’s healthcare environment, along with an unprecedented volume of regulatory activity, have put pressure on healthcare organizations to keep pace and address the associated risks.
Healthcare providers can harness the specialized expertise of internal audit services from CHAN Healthcare, a subsidiary of Crowe Horwath LLP, to navigate these challenges. As an organization focused on serving the healthcare industry, CHAN provides a vast array of internal audit services and solutions can help management better understand and monitor performance of operations and mitigate risks in related critical processes by confirming whether proper controls are in place and operating effectively.
How We Can Help
CHAN has a dedicated team of highly experienced internal auditors serving some of the largest healthcare systems in the country to link their internal audit functions with their strategic goals. We can provide:
- Outsourced internal audit services with industry-leading tools and capabilities
- Flexible, collaborative cosourcing to augment your organization’s internal audit teams with specialized skills
- On-demand healthcare industry subject matter specialists
- Data analytics that can be used to harness data, support audits, transform operations, and help healthcare organizations improve their bottom lines
- Recommendations to improve your organization’s performance, manage a wide range of risks (from financial to compliance and beyond), increase revenue, and realize cost savings