Helping M&D Companies Address Risk and Regulatory Compliance Concerns
The challenges M&D companies face today relate to an expanded risk universe, globalization, new regulations, greater technology risks, and increased budget pressures.
The global economic environment and significant risk events over the last few years have resulted in companies taking a renewed focus on the effectiveness of their risk management practices. Many companies have failed to realize the benefits of their efforts in risk management activities despite significant investments in implementing new frameworks and models.
Owners and other key stakeholders are increasing their expectations for success – calling on management teams to deliver higher value at lower risk of failure.
How Crowe Can Help
Crowe Horwath LLP risk professionals recognize the fast-changing and expanding risk-related issues that affect manufacturers in areas such as:
- Identifying, evaluating, and managing supply-chain risks
- Implementing and modifying manufacturing and supply-chain information systems
- Safeguarding intellectual property and other assets
- Complying with state and federal laws and regulations critical to manufacturers such as conflict minerals and the FCPA
- Detecting and mitigating unintended consequences when entering new or emerging markets
- Adhering to global regulatory compliance requirements
Crowe M&D Risk Management Services
Crowe risk consulting professionals provide specialized risk management services tailored to M&D business concerns:
- Internal audit solutions
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Enterprise risk management
- Security and privacy
- FCPA and anti-fraud
- Third-party risk consulting
- Conflict minerals
- Forensic investigations