Deep M&D Subsector Expertise – Why It Matters to You
Every business sector and subsector faces unique challenges and opportunities. That can be especially true in manufacturing and distribution – where supply, production, administrative, financial, logistical, operational, and strategic issues are highly specialized depending on the type of manufacturer.
Every subsector faces its own particular set of priorities and concerns. For example:
- Regulatory compliance and risk management within life sciences.
- Cybersecurity for high-tech businesses.
- Vertical supply chain management and commodities hedging for food and beverage.
- Highly specialized manufacturing planning and inventory management within metals companies.
- Just-in-time and lean manufacturing best practices within automotive suppliers.
The Crowe Approach
Crowe Horwath LLP understands the highly specialized nature of M&D businesses. Our industry-focused teams are attuned to the concerns of specific subsectors such as:
“Crowe resources are extremely knowledgeable. Billing is fair and value for the money is outstanding. All resources are consistently professional and extremely talented.”
– Jeff Young, CIO, Haynes International Inc.